Unified Communications and Call Control Within Microsoft Outlook™
With Zultys Outlook Communicator your Zultys IP phone system can be closely integrated with Microsoft Outlook™. You have full call control and can phone your contacts directly from Outlook. This product conveniently synchronizes Presence with your Outlook calendar, allowing it to be changed directly from Outlook. These features bring tighter integration between the Zultys UC platform and the Microsoft messaging platform.
Delivering Unified Communications Across Your Company’s Work Platforms
Microsoft Outlook users can also have Zultys MX system voicemails and faxes be sent directly to their Inbox. You can drag and drop faxes, voicemails and call recordings from the MXIE voicemail panel into the Outlook Inbox to instantly attach them to messages. Enable powerful message escalation rules to guarantee that critical voicemails and faxes are always received. Additionally, synchronize your Outlook calendar with the Zultys MXIE™ Client’s Presence status to have your MXmeeting™ events appear within Outlook and generate screen pop reminders and automatic Presence status changes.
Enhanced features of Zultys Outlook Communicator are compatible with Zultys Integrated Contact Center solution. Users can log into Outlook Communicator under multiple contact center groups simultaneously. They can also choose to make outbound calls from any of the roles they are currently login as with a single click of a button.
- Call directly from Outlook with or without MXIE
- Inbound screen-pop for Outlook contacts
- Synchronization between Outlook Calendar and Presence status as well as set automatic presence changes
- Change your Presence status from within Outlook
- Drag and drop email/voicemail function opens an email session with Outlook
- Save voicemails and faxes from the MX system directly into Outlook
- Utilize powerful Message Escalation features to enhance customer service and business operations
- Outlook Journal screen pop at the conclusion of a call allows users to record key call information
- Log into multiple agent roles from Outlook and choose to make outbound calls from a specific role
The Zultys Outlook Communicator has the following requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP
- Requires the installation of a 32-bit of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Service Pack 2 or Outlook 2010
- The Zultys Outlook Communicator software and a valid user license
- The following MAPI providers are also supported: Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010, both cached and non-cached, and PST
Outlook and Zultys for Unified Customer Communications
- Make calls from directly within Outlook
- Synchronize Presence status with your Outlook calendar and change it from within Outlook
- Dial from Contact or Call log
- Record call notes through Outlook Journal