A Hybrid Approach to Cloud
ESI delivers the reliability, control and connectivity of a complete business phone solution. A hybrid cloud solution enables your business to be more agile, competitive and cost effective. Not ready for a full cloud solution? A hybrid approach keeps you in the game with new communication features plus can reduce the cost of your connectivity by up to 50%. Merge the power of an on-site IP-based phone system with power of SIP connectivity. Gain the benefits of the cloud and manage your phone system locally.
Advanced features to support your growing business
- Unique call and message handling
- Built in access control and presence
- Intelligent caller ID and forwarding
- Multi-site support
Increase business productivity
- Automatic call distribution made easy
- Simplified call handling features including one touch record and Virtual Answer
- Integrated administration making system management a snap.
- Stay connected to your office communications while on the go with IP900 Mobile
Reduce your cost
- Cost effective telephone service using your existing internet connection
- Save up to 50% on your monthly phone costs
- Lower operational and capital expenditures
- Unlimited local and long distance calling
Scale your business with ease
- Easily expand capacity when you need it – purchase as few as two lines, or as many as you need.
- Reliability of an onsite system with the all the benefits of VoIP
- Transition to a full cloud solution at your pace
- Connect remote locations or virtual workers with ease.
Ensure business continuity
- Never miss a call even in a disaster situation
- Automatically route calls to a separate location or other devices
- Easily access your system from anywhere in order to manage and administer
- Route calls to your smart device leveraging IP900 Mobile capabilities
- Unlimited Calling
Local and long distance calling is unlimited within United States, Mexico and Canada.
- Audio Conferencing
Audio Conferencing services for conferences up to 15 participants, enabling you to collaborate quickly and make decisions faster.
- Peak Capacity Management
Supports bursting to manage peak call volumes.
- Inbound/Outbound Calling
View caller name and number easily, enabling you to quickly determine how to handle the call.
- Call Management
Including single-DID (per trunk) and E911.